Sunday, February 5, 2012

With no offense to any of the Canadian ladies in my life.


The Doctor: Amy, this is - well - she's my TARDIS - except she's a woman. She's a woman, and she's my TARDIS.
Amy: She's the TARDIS?
The Doctor: And she's a woman. She's a woman and she's the TARDIS.
Amy: Did you wish really hard?
The Doctor: Shut up - not like that.
Idris/TARDIS: Hello…I'm…Sexy.
The Doctor: Ooooo - still shut up.

The Doctor's Wife, Doctor Who
(For those of you who don't know what a TARDIS is - yes, hello, Laurie, how are things -  please visit Wikipedia.   Actually, if you don't already know what a TARDIS is, just skip this post.)
 
Well, I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that I've found the perfect woman. The bad news is that she lives in Germany, and I have no faith in long distance relationships.


If you'd like a more complete explanation as to why I fell in love with this chicken-loving German schoolteacher, please visit the following YouTube link:

- Sid

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, let's work a little harder to not post a comment with typos......nice - handywoman with cute chickens! WIll she be visiting Vancouver or will you fly overseas? Wait - if the TARDIS works, who needs Air Canada? Their pilots supposedly voted to go on strike recently anyway :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well-known fact that the TARDIS is a bit...casual, let's say, about REALLY specific times and locations. Hopping in a TARDIS in 2012 Germany and heading for Vancouver might well result in an arrival on the HMS Resolution in 1773, where you'd find Ensign Vancouver seated at dinner with Captain Cook. Undoubted an interesting opportunity, but not conducive to one's love life.

    As a result, I'm satisfied to worship Ms. Sillysparrowness (another Doctor Who joke)from afar.
    - Sid

    ReplyDelete