Saturday, April 2, 2011

In case some of you ARE psychotic bellybutton fans...


Sucker Punch manages to be simultaneously incoherent, woefully misguided and downright insulting.
Matthew Turner
ViewLondon
A great movie if you are a psychotic fan of Emily Browning's bellybutton.
Bob Grimm
Tucson Weekly
I feel I should get some kind of recognition for disliking Sucker Punch almost a full five months ahead of the rest of the world.  To be fair, I haven't seen it yet, but if I had doubts based on the trailers, the reviews that I've read strongly suggest that a full two hours is not going to improve my opinion. In fact, the reviews that I've read strongly suggest that science fiction now has its own version of Showgirls.

And, frankly, it doesn't look like that great a belly button.
- Sid 

1 comment:

  1. Is that Yoda's evil twin in the bottom right?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete